You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Cloud Rules - Why can I not set an input variable when using IN?

asked on August 3

We have constraints on how many activities we can run in Cloud. I need to specify a range to keep within the performance limitations.

0 0

Answer

SELECTED ANSWER
replied on August 3

Hey Chad,

 

The checkbox to the left of the input is where you can mark the input as an input parameter. Every checked parameter will be a variable when you press 'OK'

0 0
replied on August 3 • Show version history

Thank you, when I tried checking that box it kept giving me a red exclamation mark saying it requires a value. I found if I just enter a variable name anyways and click out of it the warning goes away.

0 0
replied on August 3

We actually have some fixes for this dialog that should clean up some of that weirdness that should be coming out soon as well.

1 0

Replies

You are not allowed to reply in this post.
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.