asked on July 29 • Show version history

I have a presentation tomorrow morning first thing and I am unable to trigger a key workflow. The password for WFUser$ is either corrupt or it has changed. Either way I am not able to trigger a workflow for only one repository out of 15. I am only using one WF Server. Also, I am not able to see the server/repository combo in the connection profiles in the Workflow designer. Does anyone know how to resolve this issue? Thanks in advance.

Addition:

When I attempt to select the path in the Rule Wizard, I get the attached error. I have updated the password in LFAC however I do not know where to update for the 'Get metadata from'. I think if I update that as well, that error will go away.

 

*** NEVER MIND - I RESOLVED IT *** 

The issue was resolved simply by running all required steps in Workflow Configuration Manager. All repository workflows are functioning as expected.

1 0