You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Method not found: "Void Laserfiche.HttpClient.HttpConnection.clor(System.String. Int32)"

asked on July 27 • Show version history

Hello,

I just updated my LF11 Windows Client to LF12 and since then, whenever I try to open an LF Office document (Word, Excel) that is an email attachment or open any of the same office documents straight from our Repository folders, I get the following error message:

 

Method not found: 'Void Laserfiche.HttpClient.HttpConnection..ctor(System.String, Int32)'.


   at Laserfiche.RepositoryAccess.Session.InitializeFromSerializedConnection(SerializedLFConnection lfconn)
   at Laserfiche.OfficePlugin.Connector.LFClientHelper.GetSessionFromProcess(Int32 processID, Int32& openedFolderId)
   at Laserfiche.OfficePlugin.Connector.App.CreateConnector(Int32 processId, Boolean readOnlyMode)
   at Laserfiche.OfficePlugin.Connector.App.CreateConnector(RepositoryAdapter ra)
   at Laserfiche.OfficePlugin.Common.DocModel.OPArtifact.Create(SharingInformation sharingInfo)
   at Laserfiche.OfficePlugin.Common.DocModel.OPArtifactFactory.FromLocalDoc(String path, Boolean readOnly)

If I click OK, the document will open.

If I choose to use the LF12 Web Client, I do not get the above error message.

I have not tried to either run a repair or uninstall/reinstall.

LF Client Version is 12.0.2603.1630

Microsoft® Word for Microsoft 365 MSO (Version 2602 Build 16.0.19725.20126) 64-bit

Microsoft® Excel® for Microsoft 365 MSO (Version 2602 Build 16.0.19725.20126) 64-bit

Appreciate any feedback

LF12 Client Office Document Error 072726.png
0 0

Replies

replied on July 27

What is the version of the Office Integration installed on the machine? Has this machine been rebooted after the installation?

0 0
replied on July 27 • Show version history

12.0.2607.315 installed 7.22.26

Yes, computer has been rebooted twice since the update.

Jeff

0 0
replied on July 31

Could you follow these instructions to turn on logging, please? Then launch the Office plug-in to get the error and send the log to Laserfiche Support. 

Then turn off logging immediately (because it can get very verbose and fill your disk).

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.