You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Workflow 12 SDK Script - DocumentExporter.ExportPage throws EntryPointNotFoundException

asked on July 26 • Show version history

Hello everyone,

I'm experimenting with exporting Laserfiche document image pages from a native Workflow SDK Script.

My goal is to export all image pages from the Workflow document as individual PNG files.

Environment

- Laserfiche Workflow 12
- Workflow SDK Script (C#)
- Base class: RAScriptClass120
- Laserfiche.RepositoryAccess 12.0.0.0
- Laserfiche.DocumentServices 10.4.0.0 (latest version available on the Laserfiche Support site)

The Workflow Editor warns that DocumentServices 10.4 references RepositoryAccess 10.4 while Workflow is using RepositoryAccess 12.0, but it allows the workflow to publish.

To isolate the problem, I built the script up one step at a time.

The following all work successfully:

- BoundEntryInfo is populated correctly.
- I can cast BoundEntryInfo to DocumentInfo.
- I can read the document ID, name, and page count.
- DocumentExporter instantiates successfully.
- I can set:
    exporter.PageFormat = DocumentPageFormat.Png;

The failure occurs only when calling:

    exporter.ExportPage(document, 1, outputPath);

The exception is:

System.EntryPointNotFoundException

Stack trace:

at Laserfiche.RepositoryAccess.IDocumentContents.GetPageInfos(PageSet pageSet)
at Laserfiche.DocumentServices.DocumentExporter.ExportPages(...)
at Laserfiche.DocumentServices.DocumentExporter.ExportPage(...)

The output PNG file is created but remains 0 bytes because the exception occurs before any image data is written.

My questions are:

1. Has anyone successfully used DocumentExporter from a Workflow 12 SDK Script?

2. Is there a newer version of Laserfiche.DocumentServices that is compatible with RepositoryAccess 12?

3. Is DocumentExporter still the recommended API for exporting Laserfiche image pages, or has it been replaced by another API in RepositoryAccess 12?

4. If you've implemented page export from a Workflow SDK Script in Laserfiche 12, what approach did you use?

I've also opened a Laserfiche Support case, but I thought I'd ask here in case someone has already encountered this issue or found another supported approach.

Thanks!

0 0

Replies

replied on July 27

I figured out what to do. The newest version of the assembly can be found here:

C:\Program Files\Laserfiche\Workflow Designer\DocumentServices\12.0.0.0\Laserfiche.DocumentServices.dll                                                                           12.0.2509.107

I just had to browse to it to find it in the Script Editor.

0 0
replied on July 27

Yes, your version of DocumentServices needs to match the version of RA used in the script. 

1 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.