You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Start Scanning not doing anything

asked on May 21

I have a user who needs to scan documents from a folder using Universal Capture - Laserfiche Scanning.  Unfortunately, when he clicks on "Start Scanning" nothing happens.  I went into Active Directory and he is in the same group as someone who can scan successfully.  The Search Directory is correct and there are files in that particular folder.  Where else should I look to troubleshoot this?

0 0

Replies

replied on May 21

Did you verify the file types in that Directory match what is listed on the File Type filter setup?

1 0
replied on May 21

It turns out the computer didn't have the OCR Engine on it.  Thanks for replying though.

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.