You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Posted to Laserfiche Cloud

Question

What is the EvalResult output parameter in Custom SQL queries

asked on May 20

We have created a rule using custom SQL to test the speed of the Direct Database Connection vs Remote Agent.

I'm getting an additional output parameter called EvalResult which appears to the row count from the table I'm querying, even though it's not part of my query.

It returns the value in the first row of my query results:

What it this and is there any way to disable it?

 

Thanks

Andy

0 0

Replies

replied on May 20

As you assumed, it is the row count of the query and there currently isn't a way to disable it.  I'll add this for consideration in a future update though.

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.