You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Records Management Search - Exclude documents that are Destroyed

asked on May 19 • Show version history

Might seem like an odd question to exclude documents that have been deleted from a search, but when Destroying documents you have an option to retain the metadata which causes them to show up in a search. I looked through the Records Management search options and I can't find an option to exclude Destroyed records.

0 0

Replies

replied on May 22

Would search work for you if you added the "Records Management - Disposition" filter and did a search with "Destruction" deselected?

0 0
replied on May 26 • Show version history

This would only return entries with specific properties. What if I want to search for documents say by template, but ignore destroyed documents?

0 0
replied on May 28

You could try selecting the template and Disposition=none. This way, only active, but not destroyed documents should show.

1 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.