Currently I have a form that populates data from a stored procedure. I have a column called URL to Package that will be hidden when the form is published but I am showing it here. I want to create a clickable link in the column to right with text in that URL to Package column. I have tried using custom HTML but I am missing something. When it is done, I want a clickable link that reads open package but executes mviDocStream://EntryID when clicked.
Question
Question
Generate URL in form
asked on May 14
0
0
Replies
replied on May 15
Just to confirm for everyone mvidocstream:// or HTTP:// doesn't matter. We have an application registered do mvidocstream:// will open the application directly.
Elijah, I think you may need to use a hidden field to get the entry ID then use that field variable in the HTML. Here is some good info too.
0
0
replied on May 20
So far no luck. The fields don't populate, I've tried a few different options I've found searching though answers but still no luck.
0
0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.