You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Currency field: need to add labels above and below fields.

asked on May 13

Looking for guidance on how to add a row label above and below the currency field. I am able to do it for the row label but need it specifically under the number field. 

0 0

Replies

replied on May 13

Are you looking for something other than the Text Above & Below Field?

1 1
replied on May 13

This only allows me to add text above and below the text label field. I need the label specifically under the currency box. 

0 0
replied on May 13

Delete the Field Label value and enter it in either the Text Above Field or Text Below Field.

0 0
replied on May 13

This creates a title in the section and below the column name. I need assistance adding labels under the currency value field column. 

0 0
replied on May 13

Correct. I need the label specifically under the currency box. 

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.