You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Discussion

Discussion

Timeout expired for exiting call to Puppeteer. [LFF329-TimeoutWkHTMLToPDF]

posted on May 7 • Show version history

Hello everyone. I just ran into the error today with Forms 12. I did the insert statements into the cf_options tables from previous posts. 
INSERT INTO [dbo].[cf_options] ([optionname],[optionvalue]) VALUES ('PuppeteerExecutablePath','C:\Program Files\Chromium\Application\chrome.exe')
 

INSERT INTO [dbo].[cf_options] ([optionname],[optionvalue])
VALUES ('PuppeteerHeadlessMode', 0);

Both have no resolution. Is there anything else I'm missing? 
Laserfiche Forms Professional Version 12.0.2509.20409

0 0
replied on May 7

Hi Lucas,

Can you check if there are duplicated PuppeteerExecutablePath and PuppeteerHeadlessMode options in the cf_options table right now? Remove the duplicated ones and restart Routing Engine service to make it effect.

Regarding your error, can you show the full error details? You can also contact your VAR to open a support ticket for a further look.

0 0
replied on May 8

No dups, and I updated forms to 
Laserfiche Forms Professional Version 12.0.2603.30215
First test this morning worked. I'll update this post with the results from today. 
 

1 0
replied on May 11

Having a similar and very frustrating experience here, did the update apparent resolution "stick" or did the issue re-appear?

Thanks

 

0 0
replied on May 13

I was able to upgrade last night from 12.0.2509.20409 to 12.0.2603.30215 for Professional Version and this has apparently solved the issue for me.

1 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.