You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Deployment Manager – Export Validation Error on Business Process

asked on May 6

I'm encountering an error when attempting to add a specific business process to a Deployment Manager package in Laserfiche Cloud.

During an earlier deployment attempt, the package deployed successfully but landed outside the intended target project. I deleted that package and started fresh rather than modifying it, so I no longer have the original package for reference. I'm wondering if the business process got messed up in the process. Has anyone ran into this before?

 

Steps to Reproduce:

  1. Created a new Deployment Manager package
  2. Attempted to insert the business process
  3. Received the error below (all other resources — workflows, rules, etc. — were inserted successfully)

 

Error Message:

Could not export the selected resource 'DEV - WISE-R Large Trader'. Details: Resource schema validation failed Error ID: e3503a2169874476bb0ca999ce865bee

 

The Error ID appears to be unique on each attempt.

 

Expected Behavior:

The business process should insert into the deployment package without error, consistent with the other resources.

 

0 0

Replies

replied on May 6

Can you double-check your process. If it has any input or output parameters that are blank, please remove them and try again. 

If the error persists, contact your reseller to open a case with Laserfiche Support so we can take a closer look at the process. 

1 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.