You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Shouldn't workflow condition history show the value of the fields?

asked on May 4 • Show version history

I am checking a condition that evaluated to false which says "If the field is empty"

Here is what it looks like

Shouldn't the value of the field be shown here? Where is the actual field value?

Here is another condition which evaluated to true but again I can not see the value of the field.

I need to see the value of the field because there was a move event which included this value in the path and the path appears to be missing this value.

0 0

Answer

SELECTED ANSWER
replied on May 4

When you are using a "is empty" or "is not empty" it does not show the value, just whether it is true or not. If you use another comparison operator it will usually show the actual value.

0 0
replied on May 4

Ok I switched it to reference the retreive the field value token and check the token instead of the live value. This customer does not have audit trail so I can not see what the value was at this time that caused the path to be blank. If it was not empty it must have been a special character of some sort.

0 0

Replies

You are not allowed to reply in this post.
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.