I've been attempting to find a solution for this, but I've not had much luck thus far...
I need to pull data from a database to create a Word Document. I've found the "Updating a Microsoft Word Document with Laserfiche Workflow" document [ https://support.laserfiche.com/resources/3465/updating-a-microsoft-word-document-with-laserfiche-workflow?_gl=1*w9a012*_gcl_au*MTk1MzIyODk3MC4xNzc3NjYzNzQ4LjExODE5NDIwODYuMTc3NzY2Mzc1My4xNzc3NjYzODIy ] which has been a great help in setting this up, however I'm still having an issue.
Basically the Data Returns one column which is headers then two columns which are a group of Name/Value Pairs for each section.
I created a Word Document which is a simple table (borders added for visual distinction)
On rows which have a value for Label, I want it to Merge the three columns together into a single cell, so updated the stored procedure to repeat the label on rows which have an empty Criteria and Value and checked the "Merge Duplicate Regions" checkbox.
However when I run the Workflow with these setting I'm still ending up with three cells instead of one merged Row.
Can anyone tell me how, when doing a Table Field Merge, to merge multiple Columns together into a single row?
Additionally we'd like the outputted document to have Word Styles such as Heading, Heading 2, and bolded Text.
I found a post about preserving Rich Text Format from a submitted form, however this is slightly different as I'm pulling data from a database not from a form... I attempted to add <b> </b> Tags around the criteria, but that did not work, so any assistance with setting that as well would be most helpful.