Working LF 12 Forms Forms Designer, I have custom HTML fields in a table where I use javascript to add links and images to the table based on url values already in the table, all publicly available. I also have a map that uses an Iframe with parameterized url to display on the Forms. It works well and is very usable when the form is loaded, however all those custom urls don't stay around understandably and I need to get this document into the repository as is when submitted. I would be very happy if {variablename[Row()]} was supported in custom html like it is in the process area, it would make this so much easier! Maybe it is and my syntax isn't correct?
I've been scrolling through the forums and have tried pretty much every solution that looks even minorly related, and haven't found any trick that gets me to the finish line. All custom html is unavailable to export no matter what state or stage.
My best solution right now is using a python script to hit the print button on the form and save the pdf which works, but is slow, seriously clunky and likely fragile.
Anyone have a how to on getting these custom html modifications within a table to the repository? Or is it not yet possible?