You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Can Smart Fields run automatically when files are dropped in a folder by Import Agent?

asked on April 30

I set up an Import Agent job to pick up files from a network share, assign a template where all fields have been flagged for auto-extract, and then move the files to a repository folder that has been assigned the same template. My expectation was that the files moved to the repository would auto-extract the metadata, but that does not appear to be happening. Do I need to do something else?

Laserfiche 12 on-prem installation. After the file is in the target repository folder, I can select it and click the option to Extract Values and that works fine.

 

0 0

Replies

replied on April 30

In the Web Client\Administration\Integrations page where you enter the API key, there is a checkbox that must be selected to enable auto extraction. I would verify that checkbox is selected.

1 0
replied on May 1

Yes, that is already selected.

 

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.