asked on April 30 • Show version history

We are on:  Laserfiche Repository Web Client 12 (12.0.2505.796)

When working with field rules in the version12 web client, I am not finding a way to group conditions.  I would like to display a couple of fields if any of two criteria are met but only if another field has a particular criteria. No matter how I try to achieve this with my any and all choices nor where I order my rules if I try to split it out, I am not getting the desired result.  Please see what I have pasted below, I have tried not having Rule #1 at all, moving Rule #1, as well as adding the condition in with Rules 2 and 3. Without a way to group them as you can in Workflow, that I am overlooking or does not exist, I am not sure how to achieve this. 

 

I need for COR Sub Doc Type and COR Doc Type to display anytime C_COR or TRO = COR and if C_Indicator is either B or O.  I need COR Individual Document Name and COR Veteran Document Name to display in the exact same situation, but where C_Indicator is I or O.   

 

0 0