You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Posted to Laserfiche Cloud

Question

Uploading an Excel Spreadsheet with a Date Column as a Lookup Table in LF Cloud?

asked on April 28

I have an Excel spreadsheet with a date column that I want to upload to as a lookup table in Laserfiche cloud, and I haven't been able to get the dates to display the way I want them in the lookup table (MM/DD/YYYY - 04/28/2026).  I've been trying different formatting options in Excel, but they end up displaying in the lookup table as a different date format with a time stamp, or an Excel serial number without even recognizing it as a date? 

0 0

Replies

replied on April 28

I uploaded the Excel spreadsheet as a .csv file and changed the date column to text in the lookup table and it displays and updates the way I want it to now. It looks like I can still export the table back into Excel and sort it by the date column, so maybe that's the solution?

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.