You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Discussion

Discussion

Enhancement Request - Expanding Test Process Availability

posted on April 28

Before I start, I have to say I LOVE the new Test Process feature, and I've been using it religiously for testing anything before publishing anything in our Production environment! cool

I was wondering about possibly expanding the availability of the Test Process feature, specifically:
1) Giving non-Administrators permissions to test a process.  End users are wanting to test things out before a form goes live (so they can see all Assigned Tasks and Email notifications), however for obvious reasons I'm hesitant to give them full-blown Process Admin permissions to accomplish this.

2) Making the Test Process feature available through the Manage page, either as a separate icon beside the Process Name, a right-click option, or both.

Thanks again - this feature has definitely come in handy!

Marty Gaffney - Network Analyst
Town of Okotoks

0 0
replied on April 29

Thank you for your enthusiasm about the new Test Process feature. I’ve shared this request with the team for their consideration.

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.