You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Can I Configure the Laserfiche Repository as a Data Source?

asked on April 28

That would be great but otherwise, I'll use Workflow to update a lookup table. It's just more maintenance!

Is there even a propval table in the cloud? I imagine LF took the chance to overhaul the DB structure... But maybe some other way to access the data has been exposed... Am I over thinking this? It's what I do best!

0 0

Replies

replied on April 29

I use rules to read and write to tables, as well as to an external SQL database. I would create stored procedures on the SQL server and expose them to any number of data tools and graphics.

1 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.