You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

where should I put the new email address on the server that matches the one specified in the form?

asked on April 28 • Show version history

I have a form creation process that allows users/audiences to submit a form. The process saves the form to the repository, but it stops when sending the email; it used to work normally before. What should I look for to resolve this issue? And where should I put the new email address on the server that matches the one specified in the form?

0 0

Replies

replied on April 29

Hi Sherif,

Are you able to see any error when sending the email fails? You can see the error log on the Forms Monitor page in your instance details. If it's hard for you to collect the error logs, you can open a support ticket so we can have a close look.

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.