You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Accessing form by external users. How?

asked on February 18

Hello Everyone,

How can external or public user access our form without logging to LF? (NB; we are using Laserfiche cloud). I have a form I have configured for our vendors and other public use. Please tell me how do i publish this form to the public.?

 

Thanks 

0 0

Replies

replied on February 18

Super easy on Cloud. 

 

In your business process click the details icon:

Then Configure the "red arrows"

 

When you change a form from Private to Public the link changes slightly. This is always a gotcha at least once. Be sure to give out the correct public link!

3 0
replied on February 27 • Show version history

Thank you Anthony, but I cannot see Public button here... why ? please I need your help

Form settings.png
0 0
replied on February 27

Do you know if you are licensed for public forms? It looks like you might not be. Check with your reseller. Or check your plan in cloud: Accounts > Plan.

0 0
replied on March 2

Thank you Anthony, let me check with our reseller and I will get back to you

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.