We have 2 SQL Server nodes. We want to automatic failover between those nodes. In Laserfiche 9 I need to do manual failovers. We will migrate to version 11. Do we have a guide that explain how to set Laserfiche 11 to support these failovers?
Question
Question
Answer
SELECTED ANSWER
replied on January 30
You will want to review this white paper: Enterprise Deployment - Failover Clustering Considerations for Laserfiche - Education Resources. Even though it is from 2019 it is still relevant.
I am curious, why are you only upgrading to Laserfiche 11 instead of 12?
2
0
replied on April 10
We have a very complex environment with really old integrations to many systems and we want to be sure we will have full backwards compatibility, and it is working now, the migration was 100% successful. Automatic failover is working. To be honest, I just saw the answer and I did not use the paper still I will read it to learn more. Thanks!
0
0
Replies
You are not allowed to reply in this post.
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.