You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Is it possible to configure a "Custom AI Task" in the cloud version?

asked on January 26

Laserfiche posted a video on how to setup the "Custom AI" task on a workflow using the self-hosted version. I haven't been able to find anything about this task on the cloud version, so I'm guessing is not possible but I'm hoping I'm wrong. Any help is appreciated 

0 0

Answer

APPROVED ANSWER SELECTED ANSWER
replied on April 9 • Show version history

@████████Hi Marcelo - wanted to let you know this is now available in cloud!

For more details, you can check out this post, or take a look at the brief explainer video on our What's New page.

Some additional resources you may find helpful (from our product documentation:)

 

One final thing to note: We've extended the capabilities of the cloud version to allow it to be used in Forms in addition to Workflow. More on that here: Lookups using AI Prompt Rules

0 0
replied on April 24

Thanks for sharing!!

0 0

Replies

replied on January 26

Not as such yet. You can use the web request rule to call into an external LLM. 

2 0
replied on January 27

Thanks!! I will try that

0 0
replied on January 26

Its under active development with an expected release date around March/April this year (2026)

2 0
replied on January 27

Great news!! Thanks for the update!

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.