You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Custom AI Task Image File Token

asked on January 20

When configuring the Custom AI Task in Workflow and using the Prompt Type Basic, one of the Sample Prompts is "Describe an image". When you select this, it inserts "Your task is to describe the following image for accessibility. Do not provide any introductory text, explanations, or conclusions. [image file token]"

What Workflow activity is it expecting an image file token from?

1 0

Answer

SELECTED ANSWER
replied on January 20

These activities produce image file tokens:

  • Retrieve Business Process Variables
    • Attachment Fields
  • Download Electronic Document
    • Result File

 

1 0
replied on July 14

Is there any kind of workaround for this? I have an entry in my repository that's just a raw TIFF. There's no attachment or electronic document to pass to a Custom AI task. If I could pass the image of the entry itself to the Custom AI task then I could do something with it.

0 0
replied on July 14

I got creative and found a way to force feed it a TIF and it didn't like it.

0 0
replied on July 14

Hi, thank you for your reply, it is a bug. Workflow AI service should have supported TIF. Is it possible for you to lowercase the file extension (.tif)?

0 0
replied on July 15 • Show version history

It didn't work. At least I got a more detailed error message this time.

EDIT: Is it possible this is a limitation of the AI API and not Workflow?

0 0
replied on July 15 • Show version history

It was indeed a limitation of the OpenAI API, at least for the plan and model I was using. Converting the file to a .png worked.

3 0

Replies

You are not allowed to reply in this post.
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.