You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Feature Request - Dismiss all notifications in LF Cloud

asked on November 26, 2025

Hi All,

 

Would it be possible to add a 'dismiss all' option for the notifications in Laserfiche cloud. If you have a bunch of notifications you want to clear, you currently have to clear/hide them one by one, it's fairly standard on most platforms to have a 'clear all' option also.

 

 

Please can this be considered?

 

Cheers!

Chris

3 0

Replies

replied on July 10

This came up again today in conversations. Please can this be considered?

1 0
replied on July 23

I agree this seems like a missed item in cloud and is not a great user experience.  It's not a solution but I used AI to whip up a javascript bookmarklet that lets me clear all my notifications.  I attached an HTML file if you are interested (just rename the extension from txt to html).  To install and test yourself just open the html file, drag the link to your bookmark bar, and when you are on the Laserfiche cloud page with the notifications, click it to clear all your notifications.  Feel free to critique the code I won't take it personally since AI wrote it. :D

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.