You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Feature Request: Add Task Due Date to Custom Reports in Forms

asked on November 4, 2025

In Forms you can set Due Dates at the user task level based on conditions. These due dates however are not available to add to a custom report. Our AP team would like to have a report available that shows them which instances are overdue. We do not want to give these users access to the Insight reports and would rather be able to add it as a column to a custom report as well as be able to add a filter based on due date.

1 0

Replies

replied on November 4, 2025

We'll be revisiting reports in the near future so I'll add this to the list!

3 0
replied on May 27

Hi Zachary and @████████,

Do you know if this feature had been added? I can't find it.

-Ben

 

0 0
replied on May 27

It has not been added yet.

0 0
replied on May 27 • Show version history

Thanks for your reply.

I think in my case, the customer has a misunderstanding of Due Dates and how they work, or maybe I do... I'll confirm tomorrow.

What's your requirement? I'd like to hear!

Example 1: Are there any processes for supplier "X" in a Due state, regardless of the current user activity? Currentlly can't be done.

Example 2: What are the oldest processes for supplier "X" regardless of user activity? Can be done with a custom report. And for processes that create documents, looksing for documents of a certain age gives a similar, allbeit without the benefits of "drilldown".

Example 3: What processes are overdue and awaiting supplier "X?" This is alreeady part of the dashboard report.

 

0 0
replied on May 28

We process a large number of invoices using Laserfiche. We are looking for ways to help get invoices paid on time. One of the ideas that has come up is using the Due Date functionality. We would want to be able to show the due date for each task in the reports though so when a snapshot report is created and saved in the repository for managers they are able to see that value.

1 0
replied on May 27

Hi Blake,

I've shared this post within my team, we will check if this is a valid use case.

1 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.