You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Version 12 Workflow HTTP Request Error

asked on October 15, 2025 • Show version history

We are using the Adobe Sign solution from the Solutions Exchange page, thanks for that!!

I am moving this to the Laserfiche 12 environment and I get this:


Big difference is that in 11 I do not need to declare the URI:


In 12 the URL for the WebService must be declared to work:


Is this intended behavior? Thanks!



 

0 0

Answer

SELECTED ANSWER
replied on October 15, 2025

Version 12 fixed a security vulnerability by no longer allowing the host to be set to the protocol.

The Abode Sign solution is incorrectly configured. It should have the host set to "https://api.na4.adobesign.com" rather than just "https://"

 

2 0
replied on October 16, 2025

perfect. thanks for the clarification!

0 0

Replies

You are not allowed to reply in this post.
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.