You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Is there any way for a Business Manager to start a process in Test Mode on Forms 12?

asked on September 24, 2025

I recently upgraded to version 12 and was excited to start using the Test Mode.  I'm on Version 12.0.2503.10378 which I believe is the latest release currently available.

Most of the process owners in our environment have been given the Business Manager role rather than Process Admin.  The Process Admin is usually just myself as the creator of the processes.

We're not seeing any way for a Business Manager to start a form in Test Mode because they can't access the Process Diagram.  Unless we're mistaken.

Is there any way for a Business Manager to start a form in Test Mode without having to switch them to full Admin access?

1 0

Replies

replied on July 21

Hey @████████- is it possible to check if this has been requested for development?  This would still be super helpful to have.

2 0
replied on July 22

We do have a backlog item for it, #523066. But I don't have a timeline when Forms will support it.

2 0
replied on July 22

There'd be four happy Laserfiche Champions if it was in the Fall 2026 release. smiley

3 0
replied on July 22

Thank you @████████!

And 3 cheers for @████████'s statement!

1 0
replied on September 24, 2025

I haven't found a way for Business Managers to do that but it would be incredibly helpful so stakeholders can test their own process.  

1 0
replied on September 24, 2025

We would love to see this functionality as well. It would be super helpful for UAT.

1 0
replied on July 21

I would find this functionality extremely useful as well

1 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.