You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Modern Forms JavaScript in the Laserfiche iOS App Offline Mode

asked on April 25, 2025 • Show version history

Hi all,

 

Just wondering - has anyone gotten any Modern Forms JavaScript to work with the Laserfiche iOS App in Offline Mode?

 

If I try to start an Offline Process, it'll just indefinitely hang with the text "Submitting..."

 

To replicate this issue, I literally just create a new blank Modern Form, enable it for offline use, and add the following JS:

 

var yo = "Hello";

 

Then I Start Process under Offline Copies in the iOS app and hit Submit. Still does the same if I try to save as a Draft, open it up and try to submit again.

 

If there is no JS at all, it will submit just fine.

 

LF Forms version: 11.0.2311.50564

LF Mobile Server version: 11.0.1.1

LF iOS App version: 2025.4.21.1728971

 

EDIT: Modern Form submission with JS works in the regular online mode.

0 0

Replies

replied on May 28, 2025

This is a known issue (#494297) for LF Mobile. There is no ETA yet.

1 0
replied on May 29, 2025

Hi Rui, thank you for letting us know. I'll keep an eye out for the fix.

Christian

0 0
replied on April 25, 2025 • Show version history

Also thinking this out loud - does the iOS app load the JS sandbox iFrame while in offline mode? I wonder if that's the root cause of it.

0 0
replied on April 25, 2025 • Show version history

I was able to get my colleague to replicate this issue on his Android phone and he was able to get this error:

 

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.