You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

"Automatically load the next task" disables the "Save As Draft" button

asked on February 11, 2025 • Show version history

I start the process with a form that displays instructions on the overall forms flow.
This form has the option checked: "Automatically load the next task if the same person is assigned to it."

The next step is to load a fillable form with the option checked: "Show Save Draft button when viewing the task."

Unfortunately, it does not show:

  • "Show Save Draft button when viewing the task"
  • "Allow task to be reassign"
  • Action History.

I'm using Forms Essentials Version 12.0.2410.345 with the Modern Designer.

Any ideas on how to get this to work?

0 0

Answer

SELECTED ANSWER
replied on February 14, 2025

Sometimes it's just simple...


 

I had checked, "Only display the form" on the Instructions form. 
This did just what it said it would do...  smiley

Once I unchecked it & tried again, the user options (Save as Draft, Re-assign, etc.) were available.

0 0

Replies

You are not allowed to reply in this post.
replied on February 14, 2025 • Show version history

I did additional testing & found "Allow task to be reassign" & Action History doesn't display either.

I created a test in a new form and all of this works fine.

The original form (i.e. the one giving problems) was developed in LF version 11.

The original form is very large & I don't want to rebuilt it from scratch.  How can I fix it?

You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.