You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Process didn't go through subprocess

asked on July 18, 2024 • Show version history

Hi all. 

This is the first time that I see this error.

We have a business process with a sub-process.

When the sub-process was called, the flow stopped. In the monitor screen, it is in progress, but when I access it, there's no task.

Monitor:

 

Business process:

 

When accessing the task tab, there's no hyperlink:

The task for the sub-process Step 2... was not created!?!? 

Thank you!

0 0

Replies

replied on July 28, 2024

Hi Cris,

I'd recommend re-check the process design to make sure all steps and flow are well-configured first. If yes, then this sounds like a severe issue if it's caused by Forms bug, could you contact your reseller to open a support ticket to investigate?

0 0
replied on July 29, 2024 • Show version history

Hi Zhiyong Deng. Thanks for the answer. I believe the process is all right. We've been using this business process for more than one year, and this is the first time it happens.

As I couldn't find anything in the Windows log, we contacted the submitter and asked them to submit another form.

1 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.