You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Discussion

Discussion

Reassign to Team Roles

posted on July 2, 2024 • Show version history

Feature Request

I'd like the ability to reassign a task to a specific role within a team. I have teams for each department, and within each team are roles by function. My processes are configured to assign to the teams/roles, but the reassign function can only go to an entire team.

2 0
replied on January 21, 2025

I'll add my voice to this request. In my case, I have Forms instances that are shared by several subsidiary companies, with a Team for each subsidiary and then roles for the approval role.

0 0
replied on July 16, 2024

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for the feature request. The feature is in our backlog and I've linked your case to it.

 

Bests,

Ziyan

1 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.