You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Powershell script to see active Laserfiche Repository sessions?

asked on June 19, 2024 • Show version history

Can we see the active connections to the repository with Powershell?

We want to monitor for sending alerts to troubleshoot an environment.

0 0

Replies

replied on June 20, 2024

Yeah, you can load the Laserfiche .NET libraries in PowerShell and query for sessions from there.

I shared a "ListRepositorySessions.ps1" script I wrote for this that should get you started here: https://answers.laserfiche.com/questions/206742/View-Active-Connections-in-SQL-Database#206804

0 0
replied on June 21, 2024

Thank you! I assume the SDK Runtime is and install option of the full SDK Package but does not require a key. I sent this over to IT to see if it works on their server.

0 0
replied on June 24, 2024

Yep. I'm pretty sure the "LaserficheSDKRuntimeInstaller.exe" is fully self-contained and while it can be invoked through the main SDK "autorun", doesn't have to be.

1 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.