- A municipality (using web client 10.4) was having an issue where fillable PDFs were automatically checking boxes in Electronic view.
- We applied the latest version of web client (11 update 7) by mounting the ISO
- The problem resolved, but the client found they could no longer view Word Documents or PDFs in the web client.
- We applied a Repair from appwiz (it wouldn't work from the ISO) and the client can now view Word documents, and some clients can view PDFs. Others cannot.
- The problem is linked to the client PCs, and seems to be a conflict between Adobe, web client, and the browser.
- A client who could not view PDFs in the browser logged into a different PC and the issue resolved.
Various different versions of Adobe Acrobat exist on client PCs. We have not been able to nail down a common feature. Does anyone have a way to quickly troubleshoot the connection between web client and the PDF software?