I have one user that for some reason doesn't receive email notification that a task has been assigned to him. The forms process worked previous with another employee assigned to the task.
We have verified that the employee's email is correct and he can receive other emails.
I did find another similar case but I am still unable to resolve the problem. I did both suggestions listed below in the case I found.
We deleted the user, and then created another user with the same email address.
We copied the attributes from another user with similar job duties that is receiving emails and that didn't work.
We don't see any errors in the process besides this user isn't receiving any emails from Forms.