You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Laserfiche Cloud unable to adjust tags on input parameters

asked on September 18, 2023 • Show version history

Hello, I am trying to update the Tag on my Input Parameters in LF Cloud for a client. I am logged in as the SupportUser with all rights and privileges. I am no longer getting the option to change the tag of an input parameter when I was able to perform this functionality on 8/28. I did see there was a recent release to LF Cloud and Workflow was part of that update, I don't know if that had some affect on what I am seeing. Please see screenshots below. 

 

Previous Screen shot form 8/28 – All Tags are String

Previous Screen shot form 8/28 – I was able to update the Tags

                Different workflow but used for testing.

 

Existing Parameter Screenshot:

 

New Parameter Screenshot:

 

SupportUser

0 0

Answer

SELECTED ANSWER
replied on September 19, 2023

Thank you for reporting it. We're aiming to have a fix for this out early next week.

0 0
replied on September 27, 2023

Hello, do we have an update on when the fix will be released? Thank you

0 0
replied on October 5, 2023

Hello, do we have an update on when the fix will be released? Thank you

0 0
replied on October 5, 2023

Sorry, updating this thread fell off my todo list. The fix for it is slated to go out later tonight.

0 0
replied on October 12, 2023

No worries, I understand. I was able to update the tags for my client. Thank you

0 0

Replies

You are not allowed to reply in this post.
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.