You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

How are the Advanced lists in the Workflow Designer search populated?

asked on August 7, 2023 • Show version history

In the Workflow Designer, on the Search tab, under the Advanced section, there are the options to search by Laserfiche Server and Laserfiche Repository. Both have drop-down fields. How are the values for these fields populated?

I am asking because in my production Workflow Designer it is showing items for my Test environment and I would like to update them to show my production items instead.

We're using Workflow 11.0.2209.835.

0 0

Replies

replied on August 14, 2023

Hello, I will be interested to see the answer you get as I have had to remote into the Workflow server and the designer there to look at some of these settings. They don't display from my own computer. I only see the lasefiche test.

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.