You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

SDK FolderInfo,MoveTo

SDK
asked on February 23, 2023

I think I need a little guidance with this if anyone could help ? 
When I first used this I  thought the behaviour would be, to move a folder acquired from GetFolderInfo,  into the the path I specified as the first parameter, retaining the moved folders EntryID. Same as would happen with a move Workflow activity. 
This didn't happen though. It tries to overwrite the last folder in the path parameter I provide. I then added the name of the folder I'm moving to the end of the path. I then get "EntryID not found".
The description in the documentation is 'Moves the represented entry to the specified path'. What am I doing wrong ? Missing an Option perhaps ?
 

0 0

Replies

replied on February 23, 2023 • Show version history

So I've done this using the second overload for MoveTo.



which seems to do the job. Maybe there is some documentation for this but I searched quite hard and didn't find anything.

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.