You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Can't Check Access Rights for Users from Our Main Identity Provider

asked on February 22, 2023 • Show version history

We have 10 Identity Providers connected in LFDS. When I try to look at Effective Rights in the repository using the Windows or Web Clients for users that are part of our primary AD idP I get this error:

Error Code: 9013
Error Message: Permission denied.
Access denied. [9013]

------------ Technical Details: ------------

LFSO:
    Call Stack: (Exception)
        LFSession::ProcessResponse
        LFSession::SendRequest (XCALCACCESS /+LF/entry/1)
        CLFEffectiveRights::CreateForDispatch
        ILFEntryImpl::get_EffectiveRightsByTrustee
    Additional Details:
        HRESULT: 0xc0042335 (LFSession::ProcessResponse, lfsession.cpp:3901)
         (LFSO/10.4.2.85)
LF.exe (10.4.2.247):
    Call Stack: (Current)
        CEffectiveRightsTab::OnBnClickedBtnChooseTrustee
    Additional Details:
        Exception: 0xc0042335 [9013] (Permission denied.) (CEffectiveRightsTab::OnBnClickedBtnChooseTrustee at effectiverightstab.cpp:365)
    Call History:
        CShowAccessDialog::OnInitDialog
        CEffectiveRightsTab::UpdateDisplay
        CTrusteeListCtrl::InitializeCollection
        CTrusteeListCtrl::FillList
        CChooseTrusteeDialog::OnInitDialog
        IdleTimerProc
        CChooseTrusteeDialog::OnBnClickedOk
        CEffectiveRightsTab::OnBnClickedBtnChooseTrustee

I have tried with my account, which has all rights and privileges as well as the Admin account and I receive the same error. If I try to look at Effective Rights for users in any of the other 9 idPs it works as expected. I am not seeing any errors in the LF Server logs. Has anyone seen this before?

Windows Client: 10.4.2.247
Web Client: 10.4.2.688
LF Server: 10.4.3.115

1 0

Replies

replied on January 22, 2024

Hi Blake did you ever figure out the cause of this issue?

0 0
replied on January 22, 2024

I did not. Still having the issue in version 11.

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.