asked on January 30
I don't think all steps are included in the Documentation (Failover-Clustering-with-Laserfiche).
We have setup 2 servers for LFDS, setup the Cluster Role and the correct SSL Certificates. I am able to access the LFDS Landing page and create licenses. I have tested on LF Server and it seems fine, but on Forms it seems like it does not talk to the License Manager side. Port 5048 and 5049 is open to the LFDS Server and the Cluster address.
This is the error I am getting on LF Forms when opening the config page:
- What should the settings be on LFDS XmlEndpointUtility?
- Fully qualified domain name, should it be the actual server address or cluster address?
- Approved Security token services, should it be the actual server address or cluster address?
- What should Forms XMLEndpointUtility be?
- Is there any other configuration I am missing perhaps?