Is there a way to make default customize columns in the inbox?
Because every time I log in, I have to adjust which columns to appear again.
Thank you,
Is there a way to make default customize columns in the inbox?
Because every time I log in, I have to adjust which columns to appear again.
Thank you,
Any updates for this one?
Hi Bill,
The Inbox page has a customize column setting dialog, where you can adjust the orders and it's saved per account, won't be reset after logging out. Is that what you what?
Hi Zhiyong, we're looking for something that can be deployed across all users...Any alternatives?
The inbox column preferences is stored per user inside cf_user_profile.inbox_settings_json, in theory you can copy out the desired setting from one user and apply to all other rows for this table. But this table won't have rows for every user until they have changed its own preference, at least you can apply to existing rows.