You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

What does 'Document Signed' mean in Events Processed Chart?

asked on May 6, 2022 • Show version history

In the Workflow Subscriber Tracer there is a chart named 'Events Processed Chart'. The legend shows a value called 'Document Signed'. What does that mean? When I look at my chart I have noticed it has the most events, so I'm trying to understand what it is doing.

0 0

Answer

SELECTED ANSWER
replied on May 6, 2022

"Document signed" is generated when a Laserfiche Digital Signature is applied to a document. The events in your graph are actually document changes not signatures. I'll look into tweaking our colors to avoid using 2 shades of yellow/orange.

0 0
replied on May 6, 2022

Go figure, the colorblind kid read the color report incorrectly laugh.

Is the number on the left the number of events?

0 0
replied on May 6, 2022

Yes.

1 0
replied on May 9, 2022

Hey, @████████, does this work better for you?

0 0
replied on May 9, 2022

It does. Would it be possible to allow the user the ability to hover over a section with their mouse and have it tell them which one it is as well?

0 0

Replies

replied on June 22, 2022 • Show version history

Fixed in Workflow 11 update 1

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.