You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Upgraded Workflow 10.4 to 11 Could not load file or assembly Laserfiche.Repository.Access

asked on March 10, 2022 • Show version history

I upgraded Laserfiche Server and Workflow from 10.4 to 11.  Everything seems to be working except when I go to create a Redirect in Workflow Admin Console.  The dropdown does not list the Server and when I manually put it in is when I get the error in the Repo dropdown.  I get 0761-WF0 on Laserfiche.RepositoryAccess, Version=11.0.0.0.  I tried doing a repair install on Workflow a couple times.  I notice this dll is in many locations now when I search for it vs one location on my production setup.  I have no idea.  I can create a redirect just fine in my identical production environment before the upgrade to 11.

Screenshot 2022-03-10 151533.png
0 0

Answer

SELECTED ANSWER
replied on March 11, 2022

When I've had a similar error message when attempting to load the LF Workflow Live event viewer the fix was to copy the Laserfiche.Repository.Access.dll

from: 

C:\Program Files\Laserfiche\Workflow\Utilities\RepositoryAccess\11.0.0.0\

to:

C:\Program Files\Laserfiche\Workflow\Utilities\

Then restart the Workflow Administration Console.  Not sure if it will also correct for your issue but it's worth a try.

5 0
replied on March 14, 2022

This worked!  Do you know if this is a known issue?  I'm pretty nervous about loading the update on our production.  I just want to know if I should expect the same issue.  I did try to completely reinstall WF and still had the issue until I did what you advised.  I did see GAC not installing correctly after repair known issue listed under the release notes but my problem didn't resolve with repairs.  Thanks again for your help.

0 0
replied on March 14, 2022

This is a known issue. It will be addressed in the upcoming update to Workflow 11.

Version of 11 of Laserfiche software no longer uses the GAC for shared files.

2 0
replied on March 14, 2022

@████████

Thank you for the quick response!  I will be looking out for that update.  

0 0

Replies

replied on March 21, 2022

Hi team,

Confirming that copying the file from the locations above and restarting Workflow Admin Console fixed my Live Event access also.

 

Many thanks

 

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.