You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Dashboard Customization

asked on February 6, 2022 • Show version history

Hi,

 

Is it possible to customize the views/sections of the Laserfiche Cloud Home Dashboard. I want to be able to have a section for Job Postings. Also, how does Laserfiche Discussions work in/with Cloud.

0 0

Answer

APPROVED ANSWER SELECTED ANSWER
replied on February 7, 2022

The dashboard is not currently customizable. Laserfiche Discussions is not available in Laserfiche Cloud.

2 0
replied on March 7, 2025

Hello, 

I still don't think we are able to customize Laserfiche dashboards, but I just wanted to make sure that I have the right information. Could you please confirm since your last response if anything has changed about this?

Thank you for helping.

0 0

Replies

You are not allowed to reply in this post.
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.