You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Exclusive Gateway

asked on January 27, 2022 • Show version history

Hi, can someone tell if this is correct. I have an exclusive gateway.  I would like to for the form to go to me if the submitter selection me. But he/she doesn't then I want the form go the other route. I'm not sure this this "<>" is allowed. I'm trying to say does not equal. However, I did put if it = to me (Carlos) FIRST Step in the process. Well, here is an image of my decision gateway.

PS. on step 1 should I selection "This is the default outflow path" to force the process to check this step first to see if decision is true?

Thanks a Million

Forms Decsion NOT EQUAL.jpg
0 0

Replies

replied on January 27, 2022 • Show version history

Two things,

  1. You should always have at least one "default" set on a gateway to ensure there's no chance it would ever terminate/suspend due to an unexpected value.
  2. The "not equals" syntax for gateway rules is != (you can use the UI to see the different operators too)
1 0
replied on January 27, 2022

Thanks a Million

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.