You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

delete pdf pages

asked on November 4, 2021 • Show version history

We have Import Agent import our loan docs and then Workflow names them and moves them to the appropriate folder. I currently have a multiple page document that has one rogue page in it that needs removed. I can't find how to delete the one page of the .pdf document. I tried deleting thumbnail but the page is still in the electronic file. Does anyone know of a way to delete a single page from the .pdf? 

Thanks in advance!

0 0

Replies

replied on November 5, 2021

I presume that Adobe Acrobat (not Reader) has the capability to delete a page.  The electronic file is an independent component of the Laserfiche document and does not "interact" with the pages and text after the import has occurred.  I suspect that you need to open the electronic document in Acrobat; delete the page; and then save the result back into LF.

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.