You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Populate Dropdown list using Lookup Table query results

asked on June 22, 2021 • Show version history

Using Laserfiche Cloud

I am developing a business process that utilizes a form to submit documents to the repository.  On the form, there I have a dropdown list that I would like to populate with the results of a SELECT lookup rule.  Is this possible?

If I only have one record in my Lookup Table it displays that record; however, if there is more than one record it does not provide any records in the dropdown.

Thanks in advance.

0 0

Replies

replied on June 22, 2021

I figured it out.  I had the field set to read only.  lol  

2 0
replied on June 22, 2021

If the data is in a lookup table, yes you can do that. Create a lookup table query using SELECT against the lookup table. Then in forms, you can add a lookup and pass in form fields as query rule inputs and take the outputs and put them in other form fields. 

0 0
replied on June 22, 2021 • Show version history

Thanks,

I figured out how to populate the dropdown; however, it only works if I have one record.  The moment the Lookup Table includes more than one record it ceases to work.  

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.