You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Discussion

Discussion

What's the weirdest thing you've done with Laserfiche?

posted on June 2, 2021 • Show version history

Just curious to how creative people get with Laserfiche laugh So what's the weirdest thing you've done with Laserfiche?

 

Think mine is creating a label printer template using Laserfiche Forms for physical files laugh

0 0
replied on June 2, 2021

It's always worth bringing up this legendary thread.

https://answers.laserfiche.com/questions/133158/Using-Laserfiche-to-Make-Coffee-A-Guide

 

Personally, I've had a lot of concepts that are well outside the Laserfiche toolkit that I've started on during work downtime, but gave up on as more work came in. (ex. a real-time Teams-like chat service, a real-time support ticketing service)

3 0
replied on June 2, 2021

I was recently in a situation where I was considering on creating a real-time support ticketing service, but powers at hand thought it would be better to buy something that is actually designed for real-time ticketing lol - but that coffee guide is amazing!

0 0
replied on June 2, 2021

Yeah, there are plenty of softwares that are entirely dedicated to the process, it would be more for personal development to see if I could do it.

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.