You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Announcement

Announcement

Laserfiche 11 Now Available!

posted on March 4, 2021 • Show version history

We're excited to announce the release of Laserfiche 11! This is a major self-hosted release that brings a number of new features and enhancements across the product suite, including the first out of several planned hybrid-enabled features, Direct Share. 

Main highlights include: 

Direct Share: Share content securely with people outside the organization with password-protected links that can be tracked and audited centrally in Laserfiche. This is the first out of several planned features that will allow self-hosted customers to take advantage of Laserfiche Cloud services through a hybrid architecture.  

More User-Friendly Form Designer: Design custom forms more easily than ever with a simplified drag-and-drop experience to put fields side-by-side, adjust field widths and more. 

Edit In-Progress Process Variable Values: Keep processes running smoothly with the ability for an administrator to edit form variables during runtime, such as mistyped or missing field inputs.  

Expanded SSO Support: Improved log-in experience for Laserfiche desktop-based applications, such as Quick Fields (coming soon), Scanning, Snapshot and Connector with support for SAML, AD FS and MFA authentication.  

Repository User Experience Enhancements: More conveniently work across the web client with the ability to save searches, view recent searches and set custom filters in an updated search bar, print documents in a batch, and view thumbnail images of documents in the folder browser. 

More Efficient PDF Page Generation: Generate image pages for PDFs using the distributed computing cluster (DCC) via Workflow to streamline high-volume capture workflows at scale. 

Optimized Audit Trail Reporting: Increase audit trail performance by taking advantage of a rearchitected backend that no longer requires being tied to a SQL server. 

**Download Laserfiche 11 today!**

To learn more, watch the on-demand Laserfiche 11 release overview webinar.

---------- 

Reminder: Laserfiche 11 has updated system requirements. Please review the end of support announcements in this Answers group for legacy Microsoft Servers, Office 2010, OSs, Browsers and TLS 1.0/1.1.

6 0

Replies

replied on January 11, 2023

In the Workflow 11 List of Changes it has a bullet point that says "fixed lots of small bugs". Is there a list of the "small bugs" that were fixed? 

2 0
replied on April 3, 2024

Brandon,

I'm a relatively new user to Laserfiche, but I'm one of two system administrators of it. So I'm ignorant, but responsible. One request I've received is to add a folder and I think it should be fairly simple, but I'm working in SQL and am not sure how to do it. I've explored a bit of the Laserfiche support, but "add a folder" doesn't come up with anything. 

John

0 0
replied on April 3, 2024

John, I would recommend starting a new post in Answers since what you are asking is for a different topic. This way the community can help.

0 0
replied on April 3, 2024

Thanks Blake!

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.