You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Discussion

Discussion

Test Search Query finds no results, but Client search does

posted on January 15, 2021 • Show version history

This is probably an easy one here. I've been staring at it for too long.

I have a form that kicks off a Workflow. The Workflow terminates because it cant find a document in a Search activity. 

 

This is the syntax from Workflow:

{[Accounts Payable Documents]:[Accounting Document Type]="Credit Card Receipt", [Requisition ID]="%(BP Instance ID)"} & {LF:Name="*", Type="D"} & {LF:LOOKIN="DEV\Accounting\Credit Cards\Review Receipts\Errant Items"}

When I click the Test Search Query tool in Workflow, no results are found:

 

In the Client I run exactly the same code, but plug in the token value:

{[Accounts Payable Documents]:[Accounting Document Type]="Credit Card Receipt", [Requisition ID]="257"} & {LF:Name="*", Type="D"} & {LF:LOOKIN="DEV\Accounting\Credit Cards\Review Receipts\Errant Items"}


The Client yields a result.

 

0 0
replied on January 15, 2021

Solved. The issue was that the Workflow user did not have any permissions for the folder it was searching.  

2 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.